Breakpoints will now be preserved – that is the major change. Unfortunately linebreakpoints are not supported, but better than nothing and better than the previous state. I also updated the embedded eclipse formatter engine to 4.4.
Here the full list of changes.
- [Feature 47]: Preserve Class/Method/Field breakpoints (experimental, can be disabled in options)
- [Bugfix 53]: Fixed: Do not remove linebreakpoint, if line is not included in selection
- [Bugfix 52]: Fixed: Cannot assign shortcut for “Format with Eclipse Formatter” action
- [Task 46]: Update to use eclipse formatter libs from eclipse 4.4
- [Task 48]: Support only NetBeans 7.4 and above
- [Task 49]: Add donation button
- [Task 50]: Add link to github/homepage
Downlad it from the plugin center http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/50877/ or install it directly from your IDE (Tools/Plugins).
You can file issues at https://github.com/markiewb/eclipsecodeformatter_for_netbeans/issues
I am looking forward for your feedback.