Today I released the version 1.3.1 of the “Open File At Cursor” plugin. There are some new minor features, which proofed to be useful for myself and may be also useful for other Java developers.
Updates in 1.3.1:
- [Issue 18]: NPE when pressing CTRL in the diff dialog
Updates in 1.3.0:
- [Feature 12]: Support fully qualified classnames
- [Feature 14]: Search for classname in dependencies too (only works for dependencies with sources)
- [Feature 10]: Find files in same package but different source root
- [Issue 16]: Make the hyperlinking faster / use less IO
You can download it from http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/52349/open-file-at-cursor. The plugin is currently scheduled for verification for NB 8.0 and NB 7.4 and will be available from the plugin dialog within your NetBeans IDE within the next days (after verification).
As always please file issues and enhancements at https://github.com/markiewb/nb-resource-hyperlink-at-cursor/issues . Pull request are also appreciated. Thank you