After a short detour to Idea Intellj, i am back to eclipse now and there is still potential to learn new features/shortcuts for improved productivity.
Here a few i was not aware of:
- Ctrl-3: quick access – all commands, filterable
- Ctrl-E: to list open files, there you can close the currently selected file by pressing del
- Alt-Shift-W: Show current file in view xyz
- F12: go to editor pane
- Shift-Enter: Create a new line below – no longer Shift-End, Enter
- Ctrl-Q: go to the last edit location
- Ctrl-T: Quick type hierarchy
- Sharing plugins in external folder – how to manage it properly.
- Pick out part of a string via Quickfix
Mainly influenced by http://eclipseone.wordpress.com/
Any cool missed features or quickfixes out there?